In 2013, she started Crossfit to get stronger and stayed for the community. Recently, her education has focused on performance improvement/recovery and breath fundamentals, mobility, and techniques for self-myofascial release. She became Crossfit Level 1 Trainer in 2017.
Hui offers a variety of mobility and yoga classes with Heather to keep our athletes performance ready! Heather is also a mom of two Crossfit kids and the founder and managing partner in a cyber security company specializing in risk management.
- RYT 200 – Teaching yoga since 2001
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Group fitness instructor – kickboxing and cycle
- Studied Bikram, Anusara and Iyengar yoga, yoga anatomy, muscle testing/myofascial release
- Simplify everything
- Teach athletes to balance strength and flexibility; and integrate breath work for better performance
- Mom of two awesome kids
- 7 years CrossFit experience
- Founder and Managing Partner – Strategic Cyber Partners
- BA from Penn State
- MBA from Florida Tech