Heather has been teaching yoga and group fitness since 2001, and has always had a passion for movement. Having studied multiple styles of yoga, including Iyengar, Yin, Restorative, and Vinyasa, she became a Registered Yoga Teacher in 2009.
In 2013, she started CrossFit to get stronger and stayed for the community. Recently, her education has focused on performance improvement/recovery and breath fundamentals, mobility, and techniques for self-myofascial release. She became CrossFit Level 1 Trainer in 2017 and Level 2 in 2021.
Hui offers a variety of mobility and yoga classes with Heather to keep our athletes performance ready! Heather is also a mom of two CrossFit kids and the founder and managing partner of a cyber security company specializing in corporate risk management.
- RYT 200 – Teaching yoga since 2001
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- Yoga, yoga anatomy, muscle testing/myofascial release
- Simplify everything
- Teach athletes to balance strength and flexibility; and integrate breath work for better performance
- Mom of two awesome kids
- 7 years CrossFit experience
- Founder and Managing Partner – Strategic Cyber Partners
- BA from Penn State
- MBA from Florida Tech